Kingdom 2 Ending 2
"Exit" by The Sketchbook
Awesome! The Sketchrock anisong cover album
Thanks HERO for making the cover
This is the album 超新世代アニソンBEST!! 2000年代編~The SketchRock ~ [Limited Edition] (Eng transl: New Anison Generation BEST! 2000’s edition- The Sketchrock- limited edition)
1. Hikari he - One Piece (OP3)
2. Sorairo Days - Toppen Tenga Gurren Lagann (OP)
3. Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari - Bakemonogatari (ED)
4. Good morning - HUNTER X HUNTER (OP)
5. Breakin’ through - Persona Trinity Soul
6. Orpheus - Uta no Prince-sama maji love 1000% (OP)
7. Kaeshite! Knee socks - Lucky ☆ Star
8. Grow Slowly - To Aru Kagaru No Railgun S (ED1)
9. Innocent starter - Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha (OP)
10. Clear - SKET Dance (OP6)
One of my favorite OP songs performed by the Sketchbook, so good~
The Sketchbook covering the Uta no Prince Sama OP. The question is, could my life be any more complete than it is now?
Oh, they also did Sora Iro Days from Gurren Lagann? Well then. That answers that.
君の知らない物語 (The Story You Don’t Know) // The Sketchbook
空色デイズ (Sky Blue Days) // The Sketchbook
So Sunrise didn’t take any risks with Buddy Complex, especially compared to Valvrave. However, I think it speaks volumes that despite being this by-the-book for mech, it managed to be that good. Nice sound and that top-of-the-line Sunrise animation.
Even when they make a safe bet, Sunrise still makes a good product, because, especially due to that whole “owns Gundam” thing, no one’s had more experience working with the genre, or more success